[liphp] LIPHP meeting 10/27 (tonight) in Hauppauge

[email protected] [email protected]
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:23:34 -0500

Orrin,

Great!  Looking forward to seeing it!

Tom

What's Tom listening to right now?  Find out here:
http://www.supertom.com/current_track.php

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Orrin Edwards
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 1:28 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [liphp] LIPHP meeting 10/27 (tonight) in Hauppauge

The Syosset Camera Club gallery page
http://www.orrin.org/syocc/gallery/
is now dynamically generated using PHP.  I will bring a copy of the
code with me tonight for anyone that is interested.

Tom: Hopefully your system there has a floppy drive and a way to
view a text file!

--- Tom <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Don't forget, we have our LIPHP meeting tonight in Hauppauge at
> 8pm.  For
> directions, please go here:
>
> https://www.liphp.org
>
> Tonight's topic will be XML and PHP, although I admit my
> presentation isn't
> exactly ready.  I will probably just hand out and go over my
> resources and
> an existing tutorial that I have found on the web.  I apologize
> for my
> lack-of-preparedness - time is something I just didn't have alot
> of this
> month.
>
> However, there are still all sorts of newsworthy PHP things that
> happened
> this month, so I encourage everyone to come down.  Our favorite
> member, Mr.
> Krispy Kreme, will be in attendance.
>
> See you tonight!
>
> Tom

=====
Orrin - Long Island, New York
http://www.orrin.org/            Site Index
http://www.orrin.org/carib/    Caribbean Index
http://www.orrin.org/syocc/   Syosset Camera Club
http://www.orrin.org/aruba/   Aruba Trip Notes

Linux by SuSE... a world without Windows!